Whether it’s Skyrim, Baldur’s Gate 3, Mass Effect, The Witcher 3, Dragon Age or even The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, vendors and merchants in video game RPGs are essential. They provide the player with quality goods and money through sales. They keep the game’s economy flowing by taking in stuff you don’t need in exchange for something better. So what would happen if they suddenly weren’t there? We’re about to find out, since they’ve all gone on strike. Tonight on Gaming After Dark, Vesper interviews the man in charge of the RPG Merchant’s Union to find out why they took this drastic step.
#gaming #comedy #Shorts #rpg #skyrim #dragonage
~~~~ WELCOME TO THE LEAGUE! ~~~~
We are gamers, artists, writers & video producers who make things to help enrich your gaming experience.
SUBSCRIBE for tons more game guides, walkthroughs, reviews & lore videos! ► https://www.youtube.com/thetriplesleague?sub_confirmation=1
We have different content on other channels:
• LIVE PODCASTS & GAMING NEWS on Triple S Podcasts ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyWa45UKIdxa48QCF_52yIA
• EPIC MUSIC for gaming/studying on Triple S Radio ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8YTY05Uv8RTjWdbpKghHAg
~~~~ JOIN THE TRIPLE S LEGION! ~~~~
• Legion merch (NEW!) ► https://teespring.com/stores/thetriplesleague
• Discord community ► https://discord.gg/WDQJTJw
• Get some recognition & Discord perks by subscribing on Patreon! ► https://www.patreon.com/TheTripleSLeague
•• Or by becoming a channel member ► https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMWKb-id2icjihQdTL0btuw/join
~~~~ MUSIC CREDITS ~~~~
Video outro music: The Giddyup Kid Rap by Ashininity (uses elements licensed under Creative Commons licenses; see description at https://youtu.be/otQIT5B1h5o for attributions)
2 thoughts on “If RPG Merchants Went On Strike… | Gaming After Dark Comedy Short”
Me after finishing stabing Merchant so I can steal his stuff
Wait…you guys pay for this stuff?
These are really good. I love the "inside joke" feeling of these. I hope there are more for other kinds of games planned, though I appreciate that things outside of AAA RPGs and Mario might start to become more niche.